Monday, February 20, 2017

Gillian MacBeth-Louthan ~ From your Hostess of light

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor gillian macbeth-louthan


In last months issue of the Quantum Awakening I posted my article from the Sedona Journal 2017 predictions issue like I do every New Year. Some questioned if it was channeled or not and why wasn’t it fully channeled? For those of you who do not know me personally, you do not realize that my entire day is channeled whether I am at the Post Office or the bank or the grocery I am a conscious channel of Light, that light is never turned off. It is a energy that flies on the wings of Shekinah the Holy Spirit.

Since I spontaneously started channeling in the early 80’s I have asked every day to be ‘used as a clear and perfect channel of Light for the highest aspect of all that was holy’.
I no longer have to ‘go under’ so to speak to tap into the universe and in reality none of you all need to do that either.  We are on a dimensional freeway, no tolls, no exits, and no speed limit has been set on our Light. In the early years we were a connection point and channel for the Light now we are the Light.  I can tap into any universal energy any place, any time and make contact, just as you. For where your thoughts and intents walk, the energy follows hand in hand and a magical connection happens. It is not a forced or contrived or exaggerated connection, it is natural.


In times of old we had to climb the sacred mountain, swim the holy sea, and eat manna for breakfast. We were not at a place to understand or contain our light and wear it as one with our humanness. Finally the world and science and religion have caught up with us and have proven everything we have held as sacred truth for eons of time.

We are now at a place of a great emptiness waiting to be filled with the new possibilities, the new truths, and the new unexplained. In that emptiness it gives us time to look around at the empty apartment inside. For when one becomes an empty holy chalice they are given a great opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment