Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Shanta Gabriel ~ The release of fear is a small price to pay for the ecstasy of full merging with the Divine.


This is an example of Angelic humor. When Archangel Gabriel suggested that the “release of fear is a small price to pay,” he was pointing out my old propensity for holding on to what is uncomfortable but familiar. It also is a gentle chiding to help me notice what might be my experience if I were ready to trust enough to release the fear and open up to new possibilities for my life.
For some reason our culture seems to think that the responsible thing for us to do is to focus on our fears, as if worrying about the future is the preparation we need to make good things happen. As students of the Law of Attraction, we know that it is exactly opposite from what is the truth in our lives.

Our spiritual journey is a path of surrendering our thoughts of fear and allowing them to be replaced by the infinitely creative intelligence of the Universe. When we are engrossed in thoughts that are fear-based, it overshadows the possibilities that also exist at the same time.
We live in a field of Pure Potential. There is so much opportunity waiting for us to claim and acknowledge, but we cannot see clearly until we are willing to open the door to the possibilities for Creative Solutions. It becomes simply our focus of attention.
Full merging with the Divine means I align myself with the spaciousness of Infinite Intelligence where miracles occur. To do this, I need to create a dedicated space where I can go to pray and have a quiet time to focus on the spiritual truths that exist beyond appearances. It does not have to be elaborate, but it does require my commitment to take the time to see anew.
This meditation time soothes my nervous system; my calm deep breathing centers me and the Infinite Wisdom within my heart begins to feed me with new ideas and Creative Solutions. I am demonstrating a new willingness to ask for what I truly want to experience and invite the support of those beings of Light who are always with me. This is called prayer. Prayer can help us acknowledge and accept our experience while creating a focus on new possibilities and miraculous outcomes. Here is an example:
Divine Presence, please release me from this fear that clouds the truth of my being. I am willing to open my mind and trust that I am always divinely inspired and guided in every moment. I am grateful to know that when I open my heart to love, I allow new life to spring from within me, creating new beginnings on every level. I dedicate to you my talents and abilities that they be used as service for the highest good. I am open to full merging with my most illumined and exalted inner being.
I turn my concerns over to the Angels of Divine Light and trust in this process to bring me the clarity I need to see Creative Solutions in every area of my life. I open the way to receive miracles in my way of thinking, behaving and belief system.
Please help me to remember that I am not alone, to dwell in Well-Being, and to feel myself surrounded by Wings of Pure Love always.
And so it is.
Shanta Gabriel, 2014
www.ShantaGabriel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment